Thursday, September 17, 2009

This blog is under construction.

It is dedicated to my experiences as a new teacher.
Right now, though I've graduated last May with my B.S. in secondary education, I'm still in school as a full-time graduate student in curriculum and instruction. I am in the classroom, however, as a substitute teacher in the Geary County (Junction City/Ft. Riley) middle and high schools. So I'll be adding to it occasionally, but not often. Not unless something really wacky happens, or I do something cool with SJEA (K-State's Student Journalism Education Association, of which I am the co-president).
(You can check out an overview of the club and a schedule here.)
Until then, leave me a note, or share your favorite teaching memory or something. Something to keep me inspired to continue pursuing teaching would be cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment